By filling out the signup form for our affiliate program, you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand and agree with them.
Joining the Program
By filling out the signup form, and upon its acceptance thereof, you will become an affiliate and are bound by the terms of this agreement. In this program, your participation is for the sole purpose of advertising our products and our website legally in order to earn commission on the products that are purchased by the individuals whom you refer to us. On becoming an affiliate, you spread the word about ALCHostingNET and in turn, earn extra income in the form of commission for each successful purchase.
Responsibilities of Affiliates
Affiliates will advertise ALCHostingNET’s themes to existing and prospective customers, which may include friends, family etc. while complying with all the email marketing laws and anti-spam laws. However, this does not prohibit them in any way from sending transactional or relationship messages. Affiliates should not abuse the affiliate program by purchasing themes for themselves as they will not be eligible for earning commissions on such sales. As an affiliate, you will sell all products/themes of ALCHostingNET and your product list will automatically include all the themes that are launched in future.
Affiliates will be responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the affiliate system. ALCHostingNET will not be responsible for any lost or stolen payment. A penalty of $50 will be deducted from the affiliate earnings in case of reissuance of payment.
Affiliates are required to ensure that their bank or PayPal account can accept payments from companies based in India. Affiliates will be responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred at the time of payment of commissions. Please find out through your local banking institution or PayPal if any of these are applicable on your account.
Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate – commissions will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking or tampering with their links.
This affiliate relationship is one of independent contractors. ALCHostingNET will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages arising in relation to this program and our aggregate liability arising with respect to this program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to affiliates. ALCHostingNET makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the program. In addition, ALCHostingNET makes no representation that the operation of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and ALCHostingNET will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. ALCHostingNET is located in India and the program is governed by the laws of India and the state of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Affiliate Status Revocation
Affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated without any warning or notice and commissions would be set to USD 0 for any of the reasons mentioned below:
- Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities
- Inappropriate or misleading advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks)
- Violation of intellectual property rights
- Illegal spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.)
- Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts.
Affiliates may use graphic and text links or both on their website and in emails. The site may also be advertised “offline” in classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided to you by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions above.
- Affiliates shall not offer cash back, rewards or incentives.
- Affiliates may use the approved banners and ad text code found in the affiliate control panel.
- Affiliates shall not use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example a 1×1 pixel iframe).
- The use of redirected pages and links to send a user to our site is prohibited. Example: you should not have a PPC link on a search engine that redirects the user to our site.
- Domain forwarding is prohibited – you may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link.
- Affiliates shall not copy our website or portions of it and display them on their own site or subdomain.
- Affiliate commissions will be paid each month after a lapse of first 30 days following the sale i.e. the customer should stay active for 30 days. Further, the registered account needs to be active at the time of payment being made and the minimum earned commission must reach a threshold level i.e. $100. before the payment is made. For example, if you make two sales in January, the total commission would be transferred to your account in March (after 30 days which is the holding period) and if your total commission crosses $100.
- In affiliate control panel, once you withdraw your commission after being approved for payment, your status will change to paid.
- The offline payments / third party transfer or any method that moves the affiliate to third party site for payment are not traceable and thus affiliates will not receive commission on the untraceable orders.
- In case a sale was made from your website and it is not tracked by the system, then you should contact us in two days with the following information: Order ID, Date of Sale and Sale Amount. We will try to resolve this issue mutually and as fast as possible.
- In order to receive commissions, affiliates need to submit ID proof along with address proof.
- Affiliates can choose to receive commission payments via PayPal or Cheque. For larger affiliates with balances of over $2000 per month we offer Wire Transfer. To setup your preferred payment method, log in to your affiliate control panel and click on the profile button.
- If a coupon/promo/discount is applied by a customer during making a purchase, then the total commission for that sale would be reduced in proportion to the discount earned.
ALCHostingNET Trademark & Copyright
Pay Per Click advertising, search engine keywords, and domain names involving “ALCHostingNET” trademark and its misspellings or variations thereof shall not be purchased.
Affiliates are not permitted to bid on the keywords and phrases containing “ALCHostingNET” trademark or any trademarked term’s variations on Pay per Click campaigns on different search engines including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, Ask, Bing etc. You will need to take prior approval from the company in case you wish to do so.
Whenever a web surfer clicks through your affiliate link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your affiliate username. Also, their IP address is tracked in the database along with your affiliate name. When this person decides to buy a product, the script will look for this cookie and/or try to match their IP address to identify the affiliate who will be awarded the commission. Visitors sent through your affiliate link may make a purchase later in time and the commission will still be awarded if the cookie is present in their browser and/or they are using the same IP address as the one logged in the database. The tracking cookie is active for a period of 3 months or 90 days. This means that all the sales made within these 90 days of referring a customer would earn a commission as per the commission slab.
ALCHostingNET will not be liable for any indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to loss of database files, affiliate tracking failures and any results of “intents of harm” to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the affiliate program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the affiliate program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Terms of the agreement
As soon as you sign up for the affiliate program, these terms will become effective and they will end on the termination of your affiliate account. The terms of this agreement may be modified by ALCHostingNET at any time. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them. ALCHostingNET reserves the right to accept or reject any prospective customers and you will be paid a commission according to the designated payment schedule depending upon the customer referred by you using your unique affiliate link.
Either you or ALCHostingNET may terminate the Affiliate relationship at any time. If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes your account and personal information will not be removed from our system. Changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to you. You may review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at https://www.alchosting.net/affiliate/
ALCHostingNET may change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time at ALCHostingNET’s sole discretion. ALCHostingNET will use reasonable efforts to provide you with 7 days advance notice of changes that materially and adversely impact your usage of the Affiliate Program. Your continued usage of the Affiliate Program following notice constitutes your acceptance of all changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to deactivate your account as described above.
If you have any questions regarding our affiliate program please call us at (+63) 946 384 7918/ (+63) 975 211 7836, or open a ticket in the affiliate queue at: https://my.alchosting.net/submitticket.php. You can also reach us at [email protected]